LifeWise Individual & Family HSA Plans
The tax-advantaged WiseHSA plan gives your benefits and healthcare coverage that fits your lifestyle.
We’re here to make staying healthy easier. The following exams are all covered in full.*
- Routine physicals and physicals for school, sports and employment
- Women’s or men’s annual exams; well-baby and newborn exams
- Preventive immunizations
These are tests your doctor uses to make sure everything’s going well. The following screenings are covered in full.*
- Cancer Screenings—Cervical (PAP), prostate (PSA), mammograms and colonoscopies
- Infectious Disease Screenings—Chlamydia antibody and hepatitis antigen screenings
- Metabolic, Nutrition and Endocrine Screenings—Glucose testing (blood sugar) and anemia (iron deficiency) screenings
- Heart and Vascular Disease Screenings—Lipid panel/lipoprotein/high cholesterol screenings and high blood pressure testing
- Musculoskeletal Disorder Screening—Bone density screening
You’ll also have access to:
Access to our secure website that includes tools to help you assess, manage and improve your health. Our secure website offers a health assessment, treatment cost estimator, claims status, your plan benefits, symptom checker and several other useful tools.
Nationwide network coverage
The LifeWise network includes thousands of physicians, specialists and facilities in Oregon so you have a choice when it comes to your medical care. You’re also covered when you travel nationwide by visiting a preferred provider with our partner network, PHCS/MultiPlan.